You are a passionate, hard working personal trainer who loves your job but feel UNDERWHELMED with support and new challenges and BURNED OUT by the same daily grind and constant effort required to run a successful PT business…….
My business is about helping PT’s like you;
EXHAUSTED from the constant stresses of running a fitness business in a highly competitive industry,
FRUSTRATED with the complete lack of support and education after finishing your Cert 4,
PISSED OFF they are great at what they do but can’t attract the right clients who want to train hard,
DESPERATE to never go back to your office job which you hated…..
The first step is subscribe to my FREE daily email list for PT’s.
No I won’t sell your email address to weight loss shake companies to spam you and if you don’t like what I say then UNSUBSCRIBE anytime.
“I’m Dave, a PT who has been in the game for 10 years. I’m sick to death of seeing great trainers come into the industry only to leave a year or two later. I refuse to stand and watch this happen anymore.”
Subscribe and in the first week I will share;
- The biggest time and energy wasters for PT’s and it’s not what you might think.
- The story of the “lone wolf” hunting for scraps and how not to be the same.
- The mistakes I have made that cost me clients, time and money (you are making them too).
- How to stand out to decimate your competition even trainers 10x more experienced than you, its easier than you think.
- The secret to NEVER prospecting again and still be the busiest trainer at your gym.
- The one thing you need to do to get the right clients to find you and be the most in demand trainer at your gym.
BE WARNED- I try and get rid off asshole trainers too these include;
- Steroid abusers who claim to be fitness experts, keep eating your coco pops and posting photos of your abs.
- Cardio bunnies who get their clients eating lettuce and doing fasted morning cardio to burn more fat.
- $$$$ trainers who only think of clients as $ signs and are trying to make a quick buck.
Meet members Alice, Will, Rach and Vinnie. You will learn their stories too and how they are transforming their business, with less stress and support from each other.