Dave Bayens is one of the most experienced trainers in Australia. Starting his career 10 years ago is an "eternal learner" and has traveled the world to learn from the best coaches.
He is Perth's only qualified Active Release Technique, Posturology and Stretch to Win practitioner and specialises in training clients to be stronger, better conditioned and in shape without injury.
He believes in a completely holistic approach to training in including;
- Continual progression
- Hormone optimisation
- Individual program design
- Manual therapy
He also understands you are a busy person, who needs fitness to be made simple and maintainable.
He works from Goodlife Myaree. To get in touch email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posturology Practitioner Level 1,2,3,4
- Stretch to Win practitioner Level 1 and 2
- Active Release Technique - Full body certified
- Active Release Technique Complex Protocols
- Advanced Program Design (Brain Type Training)
- FAT (Fascial Abrasion Technique) Tool Practitioner
- PICP Level 1,2,3
- Trigenics Practitioner
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage