Dave Bayens started his career in fitness over 10 years ago. Dave is an "eternal learner" and has travelled the world to learn from the best coaches, to then apply this knowledge to have his clients achieve the best results possible.
Dave specialises in treating clients with Active Release Technique, Posturology and Stretch to Win as well as training clients to get in shape without injury.
He believes in a completely holistic approach to training including:
- Hormone optimisation
- Individual program design
- Manual therapy
- Assisted stretching
The services Dave currently offers are:
- Stretch to Win/Fascial Stretch Therapy
- ART (Active Release Technique)
- Personal training
Dave works out of Goodlife in Myaree. To get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posturology Practitioner Level 1,2,3,4
- Stretch to Win Practitioner Level 1 and 2
- Active Release Technique Full Body Certified
- Active Release Technique Complex Protocols
- Advanced Program Design (Brain Type Training)
- FAT (Fascial Abrasion Technique) Tool Practitioner
- PICP Level 1,2,3
- Trigenics Practitioner
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage