Restore flexibility and reduce pain with Stretch to Win
- Ideal for constantly tight hips and lower backs
- Fully assisted and completely painless fascial stretching
- Perth's only practitioner of this world famous technique
What is Stretch to Win?
An assisted stretching technique designed by Chris and Ann Fredericks over 20 years ago. A Stretch to Win session involves assisted stretching of joints, muscles and connective tissue, to rapidly improve flexibility and reduce pain.
It works by first mobilising the deepest layers of tissue around the joint, followed by assisted stretching of single muscles. Finally, entire chains of fascia are stretched creating stretches which are felt from head to toe.
Clients report a feeling of lightness and looseness after even the first session and have experienced reduction in long term pain and drastic improvements in flexibility within 6-8 weeks.
The principals used in Stretch to Win;
- Breathing is synchronised with stretches allowing for deep relaxation
- Stretching is painless to allow long stretches and the body not fighting against the treatment
- Fascia is stretched rather than just muscle allowing for far greater flexibility increases
- Stretching is done in multiple planes of movement which is impossible to do on your own
- Stretching is specific to each client in terms of intensity, duration and sequencing of stretches
- The body is viewed as a whole rather than just treating the area of pain
Conditions I use Stretch to Win for;
- Chronic lower back pain and tightness
- Hip flexor pinching and restriction
- Busy and active people who want to move better
- Injuries preventing you from exercising
"Dave Bayens got me ready for my Gold medal performance at the Masters World Track & Field Championships. The best in Australia! Thanks Dave!!!"
"I used to have a pretty active life, I did a few triathlon races and swim marathons, but a few years ago an unlucky loop started. Lifting a 5kg kettle-bell meant suffering days of lower back pain.
Before I met Dave every hope was gone. I was doomed for a sedentary life of pain and more than aware that age was not on my side. Today, after 10 weeks of strength training and Stretch to Win, I can ride my bike for 80km easy, I can run 5km pain free, swim for 3km and deadlift almost my body weight.
I just regret not meeting Dave years ago, and can only thank him for the professional attitude and the help I’ve received so far."
"After the first session, as soon as I got off the table I noticed a significant difference in my pain. I can't thank Dave enough for helping me with my lower back pain which I have had for over 6 months."
"I was surprised at how much more flexible I was after only 1 session and how much confidence I got back in my body."
"Within 2 months of getting Stretch to Win, my patellar tendonitis has resolved completely."
"I noticed immediately I could breath more easily. My hip flexor range has improved so I can squat and lunge better. It's taken away long term restrictions. I'd highly recommend Stretch to Win to anyone and currently get it done once a week."
"Stretch to Win allowed me to recover for my fitness competition which I placed 3rd in an international field. My squats and overall movement has improved out of sight. Thanks Dave."