Assisted fascial stretching to rapidly increase flexibility and reduce pain
- Ideal for constantly tight hips and lower backs
- Perth's only practitioner of this world famous technique
- Get results from stretching far greater than you can on your own
What is Stretch to Win?
An assisted stretching technique designed over 20 years ago. A Stretch to Win session involves assisted stretching of joints, muscles and connective tissue. Click here to read more about Stretch to Win
It works by first mobilising the deepest layers of tissue around the joint, followed by assisted stretching of single muscles. Finally, entire chains of fascia are stretched creating stretches which are felt from head to toe.
Why you can't get flexible on your own.
- A few minutes stretching or less each day doesn't cut it especially as you get older
- There are certain spots that you just can't seem to release yourself
- You are stretching the right way and there are certain spots you can’t get to on your own
What we do
- Assess you from head to toe to find the source of your problem
- Gently stretch what is tight using advanced techniques
- Release “blocked” areas/ scar tissue
- Stabilise and strengthen what is weak
- Educate you on how to stay pain free ongoing
Conditions I have used Stretch to Win for;
- Chronic lower back pain and tightness
- Hip flexor pinching and restriction
- Rotator cuff and shoulder issues
- Headaches, migraines and chronic neck tightness
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Exercise/ sporting injuries
"Dave Bayens got me ready for my Gold medal performance at the Masters World Track & Field Championships. The best in Australia! Thanks Dave!!!"
"I used to have a pretty active life, I did a few triathlon races and swim marathons, but a few years ago an unlucky loop started. Lifting a 5kg kettle-bell meant suffering days of lower back pain.
Before I met Dave every hope was gone. I was doomed for a sedentary life of pain and more than aware that age was not on my side. Today, after 10 weeks of strength training and Stretch to Win, I can ride my bike for 80km easy, I can run 5km pain free, swim for 3km and deadlift almost my body weight.
I just regret not meeting Dave years ago, and can only thank him for the professional attitude and the help I’ve received so far."
"After the first session, as soon as I got off the table I noticed a significant difference in my pain. I can't thank Dave enough for helping me with my lower back pain which I have had for over 6 months."
"I was surprised at how much more flexible I was after only 1 session and how much confidence I got back in my body."
"Within 2 months of getting Stretch to Win, my patellar tendonitis has resolved completely."
"I noticed immediately I could breath more easily. My hip flexor range has improved so I can squat and lunge better. It's taken away long term restrictions. I'd highly recommend Stretch to Win to anyone and currently get it done once a week."
"Stretch to Win allowed me to recover for my fitness competition which I placed 3rd in an international field. My squats and overall movement has improved out of sight. Thanks Dave."